Sorry Cheap Windows

Anybody know where I can buy the clip or guide that the window rides on? Mine just shattered into a million pieces and the window won't go up.

Thanks, Marw

Reply to
Marwinny

Randolph

If it's an A4 VW (mid '99 or later Golf/GTI/Jetta) it's probably covered under a special warranty and TSB. Check w/your dealer. it's a known defect.

Reply to
Matt B.

YES!

Reply to
Woodchuck

Sorry - I should have said what I have - 2000 Passat. We were told by the dealer that the regulator would not be covered.

Reply to
Marwinny

Your dealer is misinformed. Call VW and get them to push it, or take it to another dealer.

Reply to
dag

Reply to
Paul