TDI Mileage

I'll agree, where you buy the fuel can make a difference. Unfortunately, buying from the same place every time does not assure you're going to get the same quality each time. We've had the same mileage variation buying at the majors like Shell and Phillips. Fortunately, even when it's bad, it's still fairly good! Cheers, jc

Reply to
jc

When I had diesels, I always bought fuel at truck stops, and always had the best results from Shell. Truck stops have greater turnover and less crud and water accumulating in the tanks. Plus, you get to fill with those big, fat hoses, and the tank's full in about a minute.

Reply to
Brian Running