Throttle body gasket, '87 GTi 8V CIS-e

I went to my local dealership today to get the gasket that goes between the throttle body and the intake manifold on my '97 GTi. To my horror that part is obsolete (man, they can't just stop making A2 parts!) and no replacement is listed on ETKA. The parts guy also checked the same part for '87 Jetta, but no dice.

Does anyone know of any replacement gasket I can use (short of cutting one out myself)? Something from a later model car etc.

I appreciate any and all suggestions!

Reply to
Randolph

Randolph