Tourqe or Honing plate for a VR6

Hi people, I need a machine shop with a tourqe or a Honing platefor my VR6 that is on the east coast up north. I want to have my block bored from a

2.8 to a 2.9 can anyone please help? Thanks Josh
Reply to
Josua Warren

Josua Warren

Hi Josh

From my own personal experience with this NG. If you get too technical...you won't get a reply as most of the people here are enthusiasts or driveway mechanics (so am I). and/or the occasional tech like Woodchuk. Your best bet to answer the question you have is to open your local yellow pages and start calling around your request. Worst case is there's a parts guy at every dealership that has done every possible modification to their own VW that could lead you in the right direction. Wish I could offer more.

good luck Tristen

Reply to
Tristen S

How about Shine Racing Service? They're in Walpole MA.

William Maslin