Car hauling?

Anyone heading north to south on the east coast with an empty trailer? Trying to figure out if I need to round up a trailer or whatever for my latest parts car. Didn't think I would win the thing...threw in one bid and got it. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

We might can haul it to our shop, but to Tallahassee; I'm not so sure.

Matthew

Studebaker George wrote:

Reply to
mbstude

We might can haul it to our shop, but to Tallahassee; I'm not so sure.

Matthew

Studebaker George wrote:

Reply to
mbstude