Trim backing

My trim is still is relatively good shape. The problem is after removing trim panels to do interior work a number of time on the 88 Fox, the corkboard has ripped up where the nylon retainers are inserted. Its no fixable.

Was considering using a high density plastic sheet as a replacement for the corkboard. Suggestions welcome.

Reply to
Jonny

You might search the VWVortex.com forums. I remember reading on there about somebody who made new door cards out of some material I can't remember and covered them with fabric.

Reply to
tylernt