vacuum hoses & clamps

I just replaced my turbo diverter and discovered the vacuum hoses (small, covered w/some sort of fabric) are falling apart all over the place.. Any idea where I can find replacement hoses, clamps, and the little Y-connector junctions?

Reply to
Drew Dekreon

The VW dealer carries a "kit" to replace them all which includes everything including clamps.

Reply to
Woodchuck

A lot of people buy 3.5mm silicone hose and use that as a replacement for the small VW cloth-covered vacuum hoses. You can find it online at

For a 1.8T engine, you need about 10-11 feet of the small hose.

Reply to
CS

Reply to
Drew Dekreon

Here is a source for some good smooth-banded steel clamps:

CS