van motor changeover kit needed

Hi does anybody have a kit that will allow a Subaru Legacy motor to be put into a van? If so please let me know. New or used will be fine. thanks, ben

Reply to
Ben Dixon

I assume we're talking about a T3 Vanagon here?

has kits for VW inline 4s for sure, but not sure about a Subaru motor although it's a common conversion.
also has VW inline 4 kits too. Offhand I don't know who has the Subaru kits but I'm sure they're out there b/c it's pretty common.

Reply to
Matt B.

user