Vanagon rear wiper relay location

Hi,
I'm trying to have intermittent mode on my rear wiper on my 82 westy diesel. Since intermittent only appeared around 86, I'm want to switch
the wiper relay with a newer car. Now first I have to find the said relay on my van, and I have no idea where that could be located. My bentley says nothing about it either. Anyone has a schematic of the various relays on this van and their locations?
Thanks,
Sam