VW Christmas Santa gifts

Santa was good... got a set of Passat Monster Mats!

Reply to
Woodchuck

Rob Guenther

A set of snow tires for my Jetta!

Reply to
Pete Cressman

A new Touareg to go with my Jetta GLX.

Reply to
Pete LaFlamme

Damn you..... outshinning us all

Nice christmas present, we are going to buy a new Golf CL (nicely planted at the other end of the corporate spectrum) to sit next to my 99.5 TDI GLS Golf, and my mothers Volvo 960.

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Swap my mats for your Touareg????

Reply to
Woodchuck

Santa bought me a new reverse light switch off of one of the posters in the group at ~50% delear cost for my '89. It's now a pleasure to backup in public.

Can't compete with the Touareg (still d>Santa was good... got a set of Passat Monster Mats!

Reply to
Darryl