vw polo 1ltr cl coupe 1990-94

just bought this model and all seems well except my clutch seems to be quite stiff and is almost to the floor before it kicks. garage who sold the car said clutch recently replaced. any hints?

Reply to
lezmaz

It probably has the automatic adjusting clutch wire? These things are getting stuck quite often. This automatic adjusting mechanism has to be reset if I recall correctly.

Remco

Reply to
Remco Meeder