What's a G-60

I went to a site that offered engine chips and took a look around. They had chips for 1.8, vr6 and G-60....I've not been around VW's that long and I would like to know what engine a G-60 is. thanks

Reply to
MatMite

vw's supercharged I-4 engine with a G-Lader supercharger

Reply to
tyler

Corrado in the USA had the G-60. The 60 is the measurement that each half of the g-charger depth is machined and in this case it's 60mm.

Reply to
Woodchuck

thanks i didnt know what the 60 meant, for i have a 1.8l not a g60

Reply to
tyler