where is the drain hose for a 87 Jetta A/C ?

I think my A/C's condenser hose is clogged - i hear some water sloshing around and occasionally it leaks out onto the passenger side
floorboard or emits vapor out the front vents. I'd like to clean the hose - I'm assuming I can just stick a coat hanger up it?... but I don't know where to look. Can anyone help me locate it, and/or give me some tips on how to get to it? ie is there any way to get to it from on top, or do I have to jack up my car and stick my head underneath?
Terri

IIRC It should be on the right side of the vehicle inside of the engine compartment on the firewall down low. You should see something hanging out in that area. Jacking up the car should help you find it! ;-)
Turkey Lurkey wrote:

Not sure if its in the same location, but I wrote up a page on this for my old '81:     http://www.4crawler.com/Diesel/CheapTricks/index.shtml#ACDrainTube
--
Roger