Who sells Synthetic 5W40 oil in Bellingham

or Blaine? =20

Just wondering.

Thanks

Reply to
Pavel

Try a Walmart. In Calif. and Utah I found they had Shell Rotella synthetic

5w-40 at a very good price.

Just wondering.

Thanks

Reply to
John H

I'm not sure where Bellingham or Blaine are, but if you've got a Wal-mart, they usually carry Shell Rotella 5W40 (with the diesel oils, usually a row over from most of the motor oil).

Reply to
Kevin 'Sparty' Broderick

Just a FYI. As near as I can tell, our Super Wal Mart here in Mississippi has stopped selling Shell 5W40 synthetic. They still sell the non-synthetic Rotella, but I haven't seen the synthetic stuff on the shelf for 6 months.

Bill

Reply to
William Maslin

In Central Ohio certain stores have it and others don't. For a while the price bounced between $12.88 and $18.88 but it seems to have steadied at $12.88 where I get it. I first started using it in m 99.5 jetta tdi and now also use it in my 93 Eurovan and son's 92 gas jetta.. Good stuff!

JoBo

Reply to
Jo Bo

My local WalMart also seemed to stop carrying it, so when I found (what I thought was) one last half-dozen bottles on a forgotten shelf I bought them all. Then, after a long dry spell, they started carrying it again. None of the WalDroids had any idea why it stopped or reappeared...

Reply to
Model Citizen