Wiring diagram 88 Cabbie, neutral safety switch...

I'm seeing an occasional problem with what I think is the neutral safety switch (automatic transmission) on my 88 Cabrolet. Every once
in a while it won't start. Sometimes (not always) moving the shifter will help, the other day I almost got stuck when the shifter moving trick failed.
Checked my Bently manual, and... crap, they don't have the 88's neutral safety switch diagram! Does anyone have a diagram of this circuit?
Best I can tell, there is no stater relay (there is in later years) but that is not 100% clear.
I suppose the next question is has anyone see a heat soak starter problem where the starter won't do anything if hot? Each time it failed to start the car had been sitting for only a few minutes and so the engine was hot.
(When it fails to start there is *no* sound from the starter, no click, nothing at all. Some drop on the voltmeter. The battery is at the end of its life, and I'll replace it, but I think there is another problem as well.)
My guess will be the ignition switch.......
SFC

Possible... My push the shifter trick that sometimes works did require that I use my left hand for the key, so I would have been turning the key differently.

OK, so the car doesn't get used a lot... Stuck it in the garage last fall, looked at it from time to time, kept the battery charged, and said "Yes dear, I'll fix it soon" each time my wife asked how it was going...
One of you (not sure who) suggested the spade connector to the solenoid. Today, having a few minutes to spare, I finally got to it, and pulled apart the connector. First indication of a problem was a dribbling of crap from the connector, humm, that's not good. I grabbed my starter remote button, and slapped it on the starter side of the connector, and pushed the button--bingo it cranked just fine. Cool, cleaned the connector, put it back together, and hit the key--and I know why I like those cars: it started right up.
Whoever suggested that connector: you were dead on with that fix. Now all I have to do is fix a bunch of other cars (which won't be as easy, all emissions problems) and I'll be a happy camper.

I think I have such diagram if you end up needing it. So, the automatic (which is typically in Park... and if you were used to manual transmission you might try to step on a clutch that isn't there) got the safety interlock... BUT, the manual cars (which are typically parked in gear... and if you were used to automatic you wouldn't think to step on the clutch) still had no clutch safety interlock for that and later years... hmmmmm... : )

Naw, think it is all set now... I some what figured out how it was wired (ignition to neutral safety to starter's spade connector...)

Yea, most of the manuals didn't have any clutch safety switch...