Wiring diagram not clear

The coil and ign. module both need +12v. Neg. side of the coil (1) goes to the module (green wire). This connection also goes to the rev counter. The module also needs a - (brown wire). Rest of the 3 module wires goes to the distrbutor which has a hall sensor instead of points.

SFC

"Bart Bervoets" schreef in bericht news:dkhui6$78d$ snipped-for-privacy@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net...

Reply to
SFC

Got the diagram for golf 1/jetta in front of me, want to use the electronic distributor system somewhere else. I see the module and coil/dist, but now my question. According to a local mechanic i have to apply + to the coil as well, do i have to put - as well? On the diagram i see + go to battery and module, - goes to module and to somewhere else but it's not clear if it's to ground or to some sensor. On points system - goes to dist alone, what on electronic dist?

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets