01 2500 Suburban question

I am considering buying a 2001 3/4 ton suburban, and need to know what exactly is included in the tow package? this one doesnt appear to have option PDZ (tow group). someone suggested that even without the tow
group the truck already has the trans cooler & 7-wire wiring, but I need to verify...
Thanks in advance! George ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)