'03 Silverado DIC programing

'03 Silverado LT. Trying to program the curb assist review mirror. Following manual but that option is not appearing when I cycle through with the selector button. I have the camper extending mirrors.
Anyone know if that was an extra option?
Thanks.
On 27 Oct 2003 12:26:15 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (nel bosco) wrote:

Have you thought about taking it back to the dealer??? The salesman should have walked you through all these difficult options.
I have thought about taking it back but would like that to be my last option.
(nel bosco) wrote:

It may be that option is not available on the camper mirrors.
On 28 Oct 2003 04:00:38 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (nel bosco) wrote:

Yes, dealers don't sell trucks with camper mirrors.

~KJ~