16 in wheels 6 lugs for '86 Suburban

I need a set! Can you help? Walt

sure, I have a set of factory steel wheels of my '90 K1500. Same bolt pattern. Interested?
Snowman

I could be wrong, but those wheels will not work! The offset is totally wrong! They make adaptors to fit them but for the cost of the adaptors you could probably buy a set of 16inch white-spokes! Like I said, I could be wrong...
"Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote in message

well, I know the offset is different, but I didn't know they would not fit. I've been told that they will fit without problems, but have never tried for myself.
I'd recommend someone trying before buying.
Snowman

Funny, didn't think studs were like a puss, jus' push harder.....

To the original poster; never "make" a wheel fit. I've had a wheel fall off because of that, it's a pain.
~KJ~