16" wheels on Cherokee?

I was wondering if the 16" wheels off the rubicon could be used on a

2000 cherokee with a 2.5" OME lift? I was thinking about using the 31" tires on them, I think they are 245/75R16s.

Thanks,

->Ben

Reply to
Benjamin Schurman

They should fit, they should have the same bolt pattern. You might get a little rubbing at full stuff in the front with 2.5" lift, but nothing serious.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo