1985 S10 Blazer vacuum routing diagram needed

2.8L--the sticker near the radiator is about 1/2 gone, wishing I hadda noticed this beforehand.
Emissions code is "UDD"..........
Looking for the info online--anyone know of a website that might have these
available in .pdf or something ???
Thanks,
--

SVL

If you don't find it on line, your local library should have them.
Al

Library is a 60 mile round trip from here--I picked up a Chilton's locally, it had the diagrams in it......those are missing from the Hayne's publications.
Thanks for the response nonetheless.
--

SVL