88 k1500 squeak, driveshaft???

My 4wd 1500 has started to squeak. It is something with the drive train. IT only happens when the truck is moving. It douds like it is coming from the cab back.
I jacked it up put it in neutral and spun the tires, nothing it was also raid and put into jear and nothing.
The only thing I noticed was a creak coming from the drive shaft. It seemed to come from the middle of the driveshaft and not the u-jounts? As far as I can tel the driveshaft has no moving parts. The yokes are welded on at each end. Is there something in there?
Connor wrote:

Didn't you ask this same question a week ago? The answer is the same, you probably have a worn/dry u-joint. Fix it!
Ian