90 Blazer fuel return line

I kinked the braided fuel return line while changing the fuel pump. Its a 350 TBI with 31 gallon tank. I want to make a new section to repair this from rubber fuel line but I
don't know the size of the female part. Its not a normal flare fitting, the male portion has a bayonet type plug and an " O" ring. A replacement line is about $125.00 and I'd like to keep the cost down. Does anyone know the name and/or size of this fitting with a barbed end and a source.
Thanks
john
Junk yard part.