93 Lumina APV pulling to the right

I just came back from my service garage. The problem I was having was the van kept pulling to the right.
Come to find out it was the front left tire, It had a split tread you could
only see off the car.
Replaced tire with a Uniroyal @ $55.00 plus =total $75.00
Van runs great, had oil, filter and tire rotation done at this time $9.95
I hope this helps someone. Ed B Palm Bay, Fl.