Pulling to right

94 Caravan. While driving the steering wheel has to be held slightly to the left. When I let go, the van veers to the right. The van does track straight while driving holding the wheel. It doesn't wander side to side. There is no premature tire wear.

What could cause this?

Reply to
Phil Breau

could simply be the car falling of the crown of the road, nothing to be concerned about. have your alignment checked if you want to be sure.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Try rotating the 2 front tires--often even a perfectly-aligned car w/new tires will do this and be corrected by switching. A tire dealer taught me this and tried to explain to me--I didn't listen too carefully, I was so excited to get my convertible to stop pulling. HTH & good luck, s

Reply to
sdlomi

Assuming that the road is not sloping to the right very much, it's probably the alignment.

Ambrose

Reply to
Ambrose