99 Silverado odometer fixed

Finally got fed up with on/off odometer and took it to the dealer. They said they'd have to replace entire instrument cluster for around $500!
I rejected that offer of course and came across these guys:
http://www.mrwhizard.com /
For only $150, including shipping, they'll replace cluster. Really easy to remove too.
thank the Lord.
I had the same thing happen to my 05. The dealer made it like they were doing me a favor when they said they got it fix under warranty. A couple weeks later I got a recall notice.