Aftermarket Seats for 88-94 C/K

Hi All
My ride (89 K2500 reg cab, long bed, 5.7 Ltr (k)) is almost finished with a frame up restoration... Luckily there was only one small "Watch out for that
tree!" dent from a long ago 4 wheeling trip. Lord, the money I have spent...
Right after I bought it (new), I changed the bench seat out with a 40/jump/40 set up from a company called Emerson Seating. Sun fading, and a big ass have had there due with it... but it looks like Emerson is no longer in biz. Looking around, I was looking to replace that with true bucket seats:
http://www.truckperformance.com/products/searchtype_5d/sortorder_ADAA/productcategory_Seating/category_Seats+~~+Harnesses/sf1_CHEVROLET/sf2_1989/sf3_C~K+2500+PICKUP/sf4_Seats+-+Universal+Street /
The Corbeau A4 seat is just what I'm looking for (under a grand for both seats), but not much choice on the color (I have the Garnet Red Int). The SPARCO Siena is really nice, but pretty expensive... the above site doesn't look like they sell the brackets for the Sparco either.
What can I do? Anyone done anything like this with you truck?
All ideas, links, info gratefully anticipated.
HDS
Just in case you interested, "The Heavy Chevy" is getting new:
DuPont "Hot Hughes" 'Brick House Red' paint job. Stake pockets filled, gate handle relocated inside bed. POR-15 frame paint (SND BLSTED) 4blt 350, ported stock heads, CompCam roller cam/ roller rockers/ roller lifters/ psh rds/val springs/ dbl roller timing chain. Custom headers, Y pipe, and cat back 3 inch exhaust MSD 6A Ing./Magnacor wires EPROM upgrade for engine mods (http://www.tbichips.com ) Hayes Clutch/flywheel. Brakes/GM calipers/slot & hole rotors, drums Chrome inner fenders BOSS wheels (18) (https://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Store_Detail.cfm?ID 2002&InfoID%05&ShowLarge=True) Dakota Digital Instrument panel AutoMeter Cobalt gauges (Fuel/Air meter/ Vac-boost/ Fuel Pressure) on the A-pillar. Whole cab Dynamat sound proofing Rug, and ALL the interior plastic trim replaced. Complete Weather stripping Door panels, but stuck with the manual windows. SS mirrors Windshield Line-X liner Fastback 2 Flush mount hard Tonneaus cover Mahogany Steering Wheel with chrome center hub/horn, three spoke. Hurst Shifter (5 speed man). Goodmark Steel Cowl Induction hood ElectroLite Gatornator (TM3) Tonneaus & gate actuators with remote 94 grill with composite head lights conversion. Fog lamps in the lower valance And thousands of new plastic/Stainless Steel hardware. Blood, Sweat, and Money... lots of money.
I have the same issues, same color interior on a 3500. GM dyed all interior colors, so you could have it died. I noticed on that first choice, A4 they had an option for custom color.

------
Yea, but that's only for the leather option.... Can't stand leather... way to hot in summer, and cold in winter... I'd really love to get the "wide" version, but it only comes in black. Not sure how that would look in an all red int. The regular seat comes in "red", but I'm sure it's a a way brighter red than the Garnet... I think that might look clown-ish. The only option with those kinds of seats is maybe to have 'em re-covered at your local int. shop... But is sounds kinda dumb to recover a brand new seat, adding more cost...
Thank you for the input.
HDS