changing spark plugs on s10 blazers

How do you change the middle sparkplug behind the steering column?

Through the wheel well, remove tire, long extension with flex plug socket.

-
I agree with Shep..Take both wheels off..get a seat, "Wobble" type extension,socket..relax, you will be able extract all the plugs very easy?

I agree with you both, I had the same problem on my 99 jimmy, wasnt fun looking, but once I got under the drivers side it looked different with a good extension and swivel socket

You don't have to remove the tire. I've become very adept at doing this unfortunately. I have gotten pissed at it a number of times in the past and just snapped the top off the spark plug with a long needle nose pliers to pop on the ratchet and extention. A combination of extentions will get the job done, but having wobble extentions make this job much easier. I actually bought an extra long extentions just for this duty.
Big Chris
Adam Frazier wrote:

How? I've found jacking up the driver's side up helps
I actually just had to turn the wheel to the right all the way, then the oposite on the right side to do that rear plug.

sherrera wrote:

    I use a 3/8th drive Knuckle (U-joint) type flex socket, a 20 inch extension, and a short handle ratchet. I don't remove the tires, I just turn the wheels, with the truck on the ground.the hardest part is not ripping the inner fender splash shields (after 10 years those things tear easy). Charles