chevy blazer

hey guys i'm new here but heres my fun, i'm replacing the head gaskets on a 1999 chevy blazer 4x4 i have everything lose but the dang fuel lines that go into the back of the tbi are really giving me problems what is the easiest way to get them off besides cutting them????

Reply to
jjf_75_us

I usually use a 5/8" stubby wrench on the line nut and a 19mm backup wrench on the rail lines. Plenty of room once you pull the distributor out. Don't forget the O-rings.

Cutting the lines would be a big mistake...

Reply to
aarcuda69062

And the bolt that goes through the bracket on the lines to the back of the intake manifold. That one's hidden by the coil and a bitch to see sometimes.

Truely.

-- Old Crow "Yol Bolsun!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '74 XLH chopper(gone but not forgotten) BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow