chevy blazer

hey guys i'm new here but heres my fun, i'm replacing the head gaskets on a 1999 chevy blazer 4x4 i have everything lose but the dang fuel lines that go into the back of the tbi are really giving me problems
what is the easiest way to get them off besides cutting them????
In article
jjf_75 snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I usually use a 5/8" stubby wrench on the line nut and a 19mm backup wrench on the rail lines. Plenty of room once you pull the distributor out. Don't forget the O-rings.
Cutting the lines would be a big mistake...
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 21:40:43 GMT, aarcuda69062

And the bolt that goes through the bracket on the lines to the back of the intake manifold. That one's hidden by the coil and a bitch to see sometimes.

Truely. -- Old Crow "Yol Bolsun!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '74 XLH chopper(gone but not forgotten) BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM