Colorado Pricing

Hello All,
I've just seen the new Colorado truck on Chevy's website. Does anyone know what the pricing for this truck will be?
Thanks in advance for your help.

--
John
96 Chevy S-10

I read in Car and Driver, that the msrp will range from 15 grand up to 27 thousand, hell for 27 grand, I might as buy a standard cab silverado, or serria

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 18:07:42 GMT, "Kiel Uyttenhove"

Who's stupid enough to pay $27,000 for a compact pickup?? Oh..wait... I forgot about those Tacoma owners. ;-)

Amen, Rob! I just looked on carsdirect.com and you can get a '03 Sierra SLE 2wd Ext. Cab for $21K.
That would be 27k with all the options, How much is a Silverado with all the options? over 36k And what if you DON'T WANT a Silverado? There are some people in this world with enough self confidence that they don't need a full size truck to make up for any of their short comings.
so a bare bones 1500, or a nicely equipped Colorado. hm.... I guess what someone says "a couple bucks" some think in terms of thousands, and some think in hundreds. $9,000 is more than a "couple bucks".

My '98 S10 4x2 with a V6, automatic, a/c, extended cab, CD player, tinted rear window, power seat/locks and HD front suspension cost me a grand total of $16,800 after a $2000 rebate. Pretty much optioned out if you ask me. 27k is way overpriced for a chevy compact truck.

bare bones 1500 are selling for less than 20,000 and can be bought for as little as 15,000 and maybe even lower. You can buy a LT 2WD silverado for less than 27,000. and with rebates and incentives you can pick up a 4WD LT for that price.
Makes me wonder why anyone would want to by one 'new'? A used 96 can be bout for <$5K - sonoma,s10,1500, etc. And engines are cheeper than what I commonly hear on these sites if you go to a you-pull-it junk yard (the yard-man will usually pull an engine for $100, and engines are typically <$150+50core). Of coarse you may want to rebuild whatever you get that way (another $400 if you replace any needed valves/bearings/etc - more if you have it done). For example, check out http://garysupullit.com/partspricelist.htm . Elliott