Deep Trans Pan?

Here's an easy one for you tranny guys. I have a 99 Z71 with the 5.3L and 4L60E. I've been through the rpo's and can't find the option for the deep transmission pan. How do I find out? My pan is about an inch and a half,
but I haven't crawled under there to measure exactly yet. Is there a P/N or something to verify which is what?
In the old days, they didn't have a drain, so they fixed that. Now you have to disassemble stuff to get to the pan bolts. GM sure has some wizards working there.
Well, gee - I thought it would be an easy one. Oh, well. . . . . .

do not about drain bolt but on my 98 suburban 4l60e, it come with a deep pan.
this is what i learned in my case anyway. the normal pan is "flat" as in same depth for the entire pan. deep pan has a step in the pan as in two different depth in the pan and require a deep pan filter.
I think all new truck frames type come with deep pan and car like come with standard pan