Did Any Miss Me?

Page 1 of 2
Planning on hanging around a bit more... the other board isn't workin' out so well.....
GMC Gremlin

Thought I smelt somethin' funny! How ya been bud?
Doc

Not too too bad doc. Business has been extremely slow, and the holidays are only hurtin' the purse all the more. From my last email w/ TS - he hasn't gotten a tranny rebuild in months. *sigh*
GMC Gremlin

Yeah the local economy is in the tanker here as well. I used to have around 20hrs/week doing my "other job", on top of the 40+ I spend at my regular job, but I haven't had any side contracts in 6 months or so. My rebuild fund is hurtin'!
Doc
The thing that sucks is I found a 1979 K5 Blazer in NY about 4 hours away, 2g in new parts uninstalled, besides the truck/engine/tranny/axles. The girl accepted $500.00 for it, but I don't know if I have the green for it. Really sucks....
Not to mention I'm getting banned from ck5.com - $24.99 wasted.
GMC Gremlin

Why are they banning you?
I'd send them all viruses!
LOL
Refinish King
PS Wish them all a Merry Christmas for me at ck5.com

That was me. Sorry :X
-Mike
-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch 255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

It did kinda smell like a Ferd....................
Doc
LOL cheap shot
-Mike
-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch 255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Ferds don't smell:
They come embalmed from the factory!
Refinish King

Did you step in something?
Welcome back!
Refinish King

Hey Gremlin, where have you been? Remember me, I'm the jerk that you caught posting false messages with your name. Havent seen your name in awhile. What message room were you talking about that wasnt working out?

www.ck5.com
GMC Gremlin

Oh one more thing, I would like to hear everyones comments on the Bosh Plat +4 plugs, just curious to know what you guys think of them. Please be nice?? :-/ lol

I dunno about the +4 plugs.. but I *hate* the double plat. bosch plugs I just put in my car... horrible!
-Mike
-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch 255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

What happened, did your beloved NGK Iridium plugs fail??
-Tony

They lasted longer than the Motorcraft double plat's, but they crapped out too. I'm beginning to think something more serious is going wrong in there :(.
-Mike
-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch 255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Maybe your high-speed fan switch is FUBAR-ing the cunooter valve and causing it?
Realistically, how many miles did the Motorcrap Plats last? How many miles did the Iridi-dumb plugs last?
Doc
Been a long time since then (motorcraft plat's).. but I'd say maybe 10k miles. The Iridium plugs lasted maybe 25k miles.