Did Any Miss Me?

Planning on hanging around a bit more... the other board isn't workin' out so well.....

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Thought I smelt somethin' funny! How ya been bud?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Not too too bad doc. Business has been extremely slow, and the holidays are only hurtin' the purse all the more. From my last email w/ TS - he hasn't gotten a tranny rebuild in months. *sigh*

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

That was me. Sorry :X

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

It did kinda smell like a Ferd....................

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Yeah the local economy is in the tanker here as well. I used to have around

20hrs/week doing my "other job", on top of the 40+ I spend at my regular job, but I haven't had any side contracts in 6 months or so. My rebuild fund is hurtin'!

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

The thing that sucks is I found a 1979 K5 Blazer in NY about 4 hours away,

2g in new parts uninstalled, besides the truck/engine/tranny/axles. The girl accepted $500.00 for it, but I don't know if I have the green for it. Really sucks....

Not to mention I'm getting banned from ck5.com - $24.99 wasted.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

LOL cheap shot

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Did you step in something?

Welcome back!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish_King1

Why are they banning you?

I'd send them all viruses!

LOL

Refinish King

PS Wish them all a Merry Christmas for me at ck5.com

Reply to
Refinish_King1

Ferds don't smell:

They come embalmed from the factory!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish_King1

Hey Gremlin, where have you been? Remember me, I'm the jerk that you caught posting false messages with your name. Havent seen your name in awhile. What message room were you talking about that wasnt working out?

Reply to
KU

Oh one more thing, I would like to hear everyones comments on the Bosh Plat

+4 plugs, just curious to know what you guys think of them. Please be nice?? :-/ lol

Reply to
KU

I dunno about the +4 plugs.. but I *hate* the double plat. bosch plugs I just put in my car... horrible!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

This ought to be good...

Checkmate, you ping the tardwin (Dardwin)

Knutson, you round up Glickman and the Casshole

I'm hopping a plane for Canada to see if I can track down the hurricane (AKA Bozo).

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Waste of money.

Garbage.

Crappola.

That nice enough?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Well put Doc, you left out AutoZone's most recommended plug.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Yeah I did didn't I? Thanks! Methinks they are AZ's most recommended plug because they are AZ's most EXPENSIVE plug. Folks don't seem to realize that spark will always take the path of least resistance, so it doesn't matter if you have one electrode or 4 electrodes, the spark is only going to jump to one of em'.

For the price of one set of Bosch Platinum 4's for an 8-cylinder ($6.99 x 8 = $55.92) you're already halfway to an MSD or Mallory module with multiple discharge...............

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

What happened, did your beloved NGK Iridium plugs fail??

-Tony

Reply to
Tony Kimmell

No Doc... it's too nice. You didn't refer to them as "expensive gimmicky bull-shit" like I would have ;-)

-Tony

Reply to
Tony Kimmell