Did you miss me?

Hey, Anna--good to hear from you.

I just got back into town... military had me away again. I'll be leaving again in about 2 weeks. bummer.

Keep in touch!

Troy

Reply to
Bugzilla

Well I'm settling into the new university and my new surroundings. I couldn't figure out how to hook up my new newserver but today for some reason it's working. Not a lot to report here, still driving my 65 with no problems. There isn't really an aircooled vw community here to speak about. People don't wave at each other here, and I've made a few attempts to talk to people with aircooled vw's only to be snubbed. I seem to be the only one with a early 60s bug driving around, there are tons of supers and bays. I joined the local club, but they don't seem to be very active which is rather disappointing. I guess it is the end of the season though.

My boyfriend and I drove down to Washington a few weekends ago and he bought another 58 panel which makes 18 aircooled vw's in our collection now. We're going to spend the winter fixing that up. It's a pretty neat bus that was parked on the edge of a river in 63, survived a flood, and a tree fell on it and it's still relatively straight and rust free. It's got incredible character and spirit and is in way better condition then our other 58 Glenn.

Hope everybody else is doing well. I missed you guys.

-- Anna

65 Bahama Blue Bug "Bebe Jones" 79 Auto Westy "Avy" 58 Panel Van "Selah" 58 Panel Van "Glenn"
Reply to
BugBum

We missed you too. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

yah - was actually wondering where you had been hiding. Zeyad

My boyfriend and I drove down to Washington a few weekends ago and he bought another 58 panel which makes 18 aircooled vw's in our collection now. We're going to spend the winter fixing that up. It's a pretty neat bus that was parked on the edge of a river in 63, survived a flood, and a tree fell on it and it's still relatively straight and rust free. It's got incredible character and spirit and is in way better condition then our other 58 Glenn.

Hope everybody else is doing well. I missed you guys.

-- Anna

65 Bahama Blue Bug "Bebe Jones" 79 Auto Westy "Avy" 58 Panel Van "Selah" 58 Panel Van "Glenn"
Reply to
zeyad

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:51:07 -0700, "BugBum" scribbled this interesting note:

Only up to 18??? Going to have to work on that!:~)

-- John Willis

Reply to
John Willis