Electric Problems, Help

I have a 2002 Silverado. The left blinker and four ways dont work with lights on. Cruise not working with lights on unless left blinker is on. 4 ways not working with lights on. With key off, brake pedal
depressed, warning bells sound off like keys are still ion ignition. Gear display (Park, R, D 3, 2, 1) toggle bright and dim when deprssing brake pedal.Help!!!!

or you lost a ground to running/tail lights. or a miss wired after market radio/player. ( esp poor ground wire ) or missed wired add on fog lights or the four-way switch has broken bell chime could be lights on w/o key on warning ( more than the key reminder)
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:21:27 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I would vote on a bad ground or a short in trailer wiring feed. Ground would be first choice. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Thanks for the great inout!! It was my trailer wiring plug. I cut it off and capped the wires, back to normal now. Thanks!!!!!

There is a ganged ground behind the right side cylinder head.
Also, at the top transmission bolt.
When I get a truck, whether S, K, C series, with an anomaly in the shifter quadrant lighting. It most usually is in one of those grounds. I would also check the ground at the particular light that is problematic.
I hope this helps.
RK