Factory Engine Heater

I have an 04' 2500 HD 6.0 According to my window sticker,and other papers,I have an engine heater.I just can`t find the cord. The one on my 97' was really hidden.
Does anyone know what side it would be on? Towards the front or back?
Thanks!
Bill wrote:

Look down at the left front frame rail, just forward of the upper control arm, sometimes it's easier to see it if you crank the wheels all the way to the left and look in thru the left wheel well. You should see it, sand wiched between the plastic fender well and frame.
Ian
Thanks! I`ll give that a shot.