Foul Mouth advice

I myself never take a person answers in a Newsgroup Seriously, if the Contain Foul Language. Nor Would I have this person Work on any one of My Vehicles .

--
I Use Mailwasher / Spamcop
To report all spammers

And this is a response to what? Disregarding the poor grammar, spelling and random capitalization, that is....

Pussy.
I Use Mailwasher / Spamcop To report all spammers
Pussy goody two-shoes.
============= =============
� I myself never take a person answers in a Newsgroup Seriously, if the Contain Foul Language. �Nor Would I have this person Work on any one of My Vehicles . ========== ========== I will take into coments into review.........
<<takes a toke>>
OK......I believe you !!!
I believe you would NEVER let him work on yer vehicle. I believe.....yer a cheap fk that goes for the lowest price out there, no matter how much headache or heartache you KNOW it's gonna cause you. I believe this because I believe you may be a fine example of the definition of an idiot. A person that does the exact same thing over and over expecting a different outcome each time.
NOW........ before you go lambasting me...cuss'n me...flame'n me......
I would like to say that if .....if......if.......i'm wrong..
I appologize.
:)
~:~ MARSHMONSTER ~takes a sip of his mushroom tea......wipes the dust off'n Cuda's $10,000 tool box....cuz he's got better things to do rite now~ ~:~

---------
Oh.... that's limiting.
If someone can lead me into the right direction to solve a problem... I figure I don't care about how he/she says it.
Must be the Vulcan in me.
HDS
"Never let logic and reason get in the way of a stupid decision". Unknown.

Live long and prosper. \\ //

wow.. you've been vulcanized!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

r14.news.prodigy.net...

===================== ==================== MAN I HATE PEOPLE THAT BRING OLD POSTS BACK TO LIFE............................
but that was fk'n funny..............lmao
I LOVE THIS GROUP...............
~:~ marsh ~takes a toke.........hits the allin button on FullTilt~ ~:~