Finally, saw an 05 in person.....

As I was leaving the court house (go figure) & trying to remember where I parked.....there it was. Nice body lines but that lime green!!!!! I could really do without. In person it's more of a ummmmm watered down pea soup green color (YUK) IMO. But now that I've finally seen 1 in person, it really is growing on me.

Kelly: keeping her eyes open for an 05 in a nicer color

Reply to
KellyJ

"KellyJ" wrote in news:Gaxid.265943$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews3.bellsouth.net:

There are a bunch of them running around here now - saw a beautiful black one a few days ago. I've also seen some C6 'Vettes too. This coming model year has some awesome cars by all the manufacturers. Moreso than any other year I think.

Joe

You just had to go and tell me you saw 1 in black didn't you, damn you!! Now at least humor me & tell me it was a v-6 auto, or I'll hafta hurt ya. C'mon make me feel better LOL Kelly Proud owner of an 00 GT 5spd with all the blah blah goodies

Reply to
KellyJ

Yeah, it was a V6. ;) All the ones I've seen (about a half-dozen so far) were 6s.

Haven't seen a GT yet - I'm waiting for Sawgrass Ford to have one out on their pedestal under the lights. There are a shitload of '04s sitting on the lot though...

"KellyJ" wrote in news:J0Bid.268367$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews3.bellsouth.net:

Reply to
Joe