Fuels injector source

Hey guys,
Anyone have a source for OEM injectors (TBI), and the Fuel pressure diaphram?
TIA

try gmpartsdirect.com

-
Tried them, they dont list the part on the site. Probably means $134 an injector. I'm going to give Dal Slabaugh www.9c1.com a try.
Cheers

diaphram?
I've used these. Was very satisfied.
http://www.lindertech.com/reconinj.htm
Dave

Thanks Dave, I'll give them a try. Did you get reconditioned injectors for the TBI220 thru them? Or send your cores in and have them reconditioned?
Martin

for the TBI220 thru them? Or send your cores in and have

Mine were multi port. They sent me the reconditioned injectors and I later sent in my cores. I see their TBI core charge is $10.00. I think the core charge for mine was $5.00ea.
Dave
www.autozone.com

diaphram?