Bosch fuel injector source

Hi all,

does anyone have a fuel injector parts source that they can recommend? I am trying to source a Bosch 0280150 670 567c which has 84 stamped in the top between the contacts, I suspect it is faulty as it is the last thing to be checked out from my stuttering car.

Failing that does anyone know of a service agent in the Portsmouth and surrounding areas who could check/clean/service the injector before I scrap it?

Reply to
Chris Dugan

you could try these, used them a couple of times found them helpful

reg

Not sure of your actual one, but some can be stripped and cleaned at home. Burlen sell new pintles and caps which can be drifted on. Think the SD1 club site has details on how.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thanks Dave and Reg,

I managed to get the injector tested and no problems :-(. I'm not 100% sure what to check now as I'm nearing the end of my skills, patience and tether with this car!

Reply to
Chris Dugan