How to get 20 - 40% off every auto part... for the rest of your life.

I have saved Thousands, So Can You! Complete Details @ http://www.carsecrets.com/t.cgi/790827

If I subscribe ten times, will I save tens of thousands?? b-b

Nope. Open a Dealer account with your local Carquest, take the manager fishing several times during the Summer, make certain to get his wife cocked. Works consistantly.
Have a great one!
Bush