How to remove heater fan 95 pickup

That's an idea, but I do like having them in print. I add the 100+ dollars to the cost of the car. Then it seems cheaper.

Reply to
micky

I spend the hundred bucks I save on the print version on a used laptop to display the manual - so I come out feeling I'm ahead. The laptop is part of the "car kit"

Reply to
clare

Not for the money they want. I know a guy who used to work for an auto repair shop, he said they paid over $2000 a year for it, and that was 4 or 5 years ago.

Reply to
Caulking-Gunn

And for a single vehicle personal use subscription it's about $20.00

Reply to
clare

We have several vehicles and pay ~ $30 for the first sub and ~$15 each for the rest. that's per year

Reply to
NotMe