Lift Kit Suspension Recommend? 97 Sub 454 4x4 K2500

I'm looking for a company that makes a lift kit for a: (4" or 6")
Suburban 1997 K2500 454 4x4.
If you have any recommendations, it would be greatly appreciated!
Jon jpcorrell ** (at) ** erp.com
Here ya go.......... http://rough.roughcountry.com/88-98%206%20lug%20Chevy%20order%20page.htm
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

Plug in your year and application, it's there.
http://www.superlift.com /