locking hub conversion

How much time and $$$ required to convert a 90 model 1500 from the center locking mechanism to locking hubs?
tom

Which axle housing do u have, Dana44, dana35, 10bolt................?
--
Mad Dog
--
"T. Penick" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message

a '90 1/2 ton will have the AAM 8.25" IFS differential.. I don't think there is a kit made to convert it to manual hubs... (not the 4x4 posi-lok cable actuator). I'd just get the 98+ actuator and adapter harness from GM and forget about it. I put it in '88 K2500 a few years ago and it's worked flawlessly ever since.
-Bret