Milemarker Hub conversion

Haven't been around here lately due to lack of time from being back in school and trying to make progress on my airplane project, but I was wondering if anybody here has any experience with this kit which I am interested in installing on my '01 TJ.

I can't use the Warn kit because it won't work with the ABS on my Jeep. Since I do a lot of driving in the snow and ice here in Alaska, keeping my ABS functional is a non-negotiable item. I got an email from a Milemarker rep the other day claiming that it is compatible with the ABS system, but I was hoping that somebody running the kit on an ABS equipped Jeep could tell me whether or not this is true. Or at the very least, whether or not they are otherwise satisfied with the conversion. Not that I doubt the quality of the parts since I haven't had any trouble whatsoever with my Milemarker winch, I'm just looking for confirmation mostly. Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins