Price for brand new 6.5 TD

Hi everyone!
I'd like to know the price for a brand new GM/AM 6.5 TD - turbo charged diesel. I'm only interested in a so called crate engine or drop-in engine.
Does anyone of you have any idea what such a engine would cost?
tia Mr D
Add pictures here
✖
http://www.daplus.us/ViewBusinessProfile.aspx?recordid=821484375&Partner=400021
diesel© wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
I was just looking at 6.2's. The 6.5's listed were in the neighborhood of 2500 before shipping for a long block. That's for a re-manufactured motor and it's not a GM crate motor.

Add pictures here
✖

from btwn $2400 to $7500 (reman to a brand new current production 6.5 military engine)
http://www.65ldiesel.com/page/page/26238.htm
mark
Add pictures here
✖
Hmm..the page listing a drop-in engine has two prices - $6500 and $7500.
Respect ;-)

Add pictures here
✖

Yea its been like that for a few months now. I would go with the $7,500 price... I just wonder what type of electrical connections goes with that engine? What is nice about the older versions is there are no electronics but since that is a modern engine I bet it needs a computer. TCI has a nice control box that will run the 4L80E with input from a throttle position sensor and the transmissions own speed sensors. Anyway, the only reason I know about this company is I want to eventually convert my 91 gasser suburban to diesel when the engine needs replacement. I have heard good things about the company but have not yet dealt with them.
mark
Add pictures here
✖