Rear Differential

Page 2 of 2

Never read that book. How do you measure that 5/8" and 1-5/8" depth? Snap-On sell those differential lube depth gauges? And what if it's semi-synthetic oil? Do you split the difference to 1-1/8".
Brian
el Diablo wrote:

Then if my motor uses 5 quarts of oil with a filter I should only use 4-1/2 quarts when using synthetic?
Nope!
Brian
plus the fact PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERNT FINGER LENTGHS!!!
--
urb's91

They do??
you know what girls, i dont try to come off as a know it all, but since you guys know it all, at least you think you do, lol. how do you ever find time to work on vehicles, you guys are on here more than anyone, geez, why dont you go to a tech school and teach this stuff to people. i mean, at least youd be makin more money. oh as for the wring structure, i will say a do have a masters in english. so what if i dont try to make my writing pretty on the computer. i think someone into writing detail too much.