Transmission Problems??

I'm having some popping and clicking coming from my transmission as I start to decelerate in my 2001 F-150 Supercrew. I know, I know, I should have bought a Chevy. It usually only makes the sound once but
it has been getting much more noticeable and I'm starting to worry a bit. The truck has 67K miles on it and is out of warranty so I'm going to have to flip the bill on this one. If you have any ideas I would deeply appreciate it.

Yeah, ask someone in the FORD group.
Doc
Doc:
I referred this guy here for yours and Trans Surgeon's expertise.
Don't let me down, a fellow Italian to a fellow Italian?
No lifetime indebtedness now either?
LOL
Refinish King

Replace U-joints. Will find one that is dry.
Thanks for you help, I'll give it a try.

When is the last time the fluid and filter was changed? Fluid level ok?
Doc

full of fluid, and it looks normal.
Thanks, Octo

Nice to see there are some other Goombas out there.... we do need to stick together!! Tony 98 Thaoe sport 2dr 03 TJ lifted and stuff reply to email please
You mean "Goombahs" don't you?

Supercrew probably has a drive shaft center support bearing. Check that. (F.O.R.D. "Flip Over Repair Drive shaft).
Oh yeah, buy a Chevy.
Brian