water leak on 98 burb down by heater

I have a leak which is coming down via the fresh air intake of the heater, I have cleared out the drain holes in the box section under the windscreen,
but it still leaks into the inside.
Any idea's would be appreciated.
I have a 99 Yukon and had water coming in at the top of the heeter caused by a crak in the plastic grid at the bottum of the windshield

i bet youre condensation vent for the evaporator core is plugged up. it is located on the passenger firewall. you should be able to reach it thru the passenger wheel well. its a rubber thing bent at a 90 degree angle with a slit in the end