Where is transfer case vac switch?

Per earlier post where I reported ATF fluid in the vacuum resevoir:
Went out this morning to pull/check the transfer case vac switch...and can't find one!
This is a 233-C NP unit. I see the big electrical connector for the electronic motor, and a smaller electrical connection on the rear output shaft of the unit...and that's it.
Now I have NOT pulled the transfer case...so if the vac switch is on top, I would not be able to see it.
Can someone confirm that this unit does indeed have a vacuum switch, and its location?
Thanks for the directions.
Gary 95 Blazer

That's a part-time t-case, so it IS there. Look on the front near the front driveshaft yoke. Should be there, maybe to the passenger's side and up some from it.
Maybe the indaction and actuation of the front axle is done via the same circuit that controls the tcase shift motor?
Sorry- not familiar with it.. but that's the way I'd design it.

can't
its
"burntkat IS AT comcast.net" wrote

If the vehicle is a 95 Blazer, it still uses vacuum to actuate the front differential. It can have an electronically shifted t/case, but it uses a vacuum switch on the t/case to actuate the front diff.
Ian

like I said earlier.'Follow the triple vacuum lines'..............
"TranSurgeon" wrote

Yes...I don't think anyone is listening, unfortunately.
Ian
Just because I asked for help doesn't mean I'm stupid! If I could find or SEE vacuum lines running into the T-case, I wouldn't have asked where the switch was!! I was listening intently...unfortunately Transurgeon wasn't.

alrighty.. thanks for the clarification.
Guess this explains why I don't design 'em, eh?
I HATE vacuum systems.

On Sat, 8 May 2004 19:19:53 -0400, "burntkat IS AT comcast.net"

My 94 had the same T-case as he has, so does my 2000. It's there, right where I described it to be, I think. It may be in a little different place but it IS there...

follow the triple vacuum hoses

can't
its
This being an electric-shift tcase, perhaps there isn't one?

can't
its