WTD: Fuel Sending Unit for 1996 S10 4x4 Blazer

Looking for just the fuel sending unit out of a 1996 S10 4x4 Blazer with 4.3L Vortec V6. Don't need the pump, hate to buy entire assembly just for a
fuel sending unit. Email me directly if you can help. Many thanks Marty snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
Try a junk yard. just replaced the sending unit in my 99 silverado and got its replacement from a junk yard. snagged the fuel pump possibly for future use. sure, its a little work but the whole deal ended up costing me some elbow grease and $20 for both sending unit and pump and both work. just a thot. AA